Which types of personal data will be collected by Riskline?
- check-in / location data (if you're using the MySafeTravel app)
- emergency contact emails
How the collected personal data is stored and secured?
- data is sotred in AWS Ireland datacenter
- infrastructure is inside a private VPC
- secured with latest AWS best practices for access security
Which types of personal data will be forwarded to third parties?
Riskline use sub-processors:
- Sendgrid for email delivery (check-in notifications)
- Airbrake for error reporting
- AWS Cloudwatch for log monitoring / processing
- Hetzner Germany used for storing databases with personal data
- Slack US used internally, contains personal data in the channels we used internally for notifications
- Gmail US used internaly, contains documents / personal data in the message exchange
- Google Drive contains documents with personal data (exports sometimes)
Updated 6 months ago